[Gate-users] Help: No output

Didier Benoit benoit at imnc.in2p3.fr
Tue Oct 4 04:28:44 CEST 2011

Hi Tuoyu,

It's not normal if your GATE ASCII output is empty, you have surely some errors in your macro file. If you want to use the LMF output, you have to add this line in your environment 'export LMF_HOME=/YOUR_PATH/lmf_v3.0'.

Kind Regards,
Didier

On Sep 19, 2011, at 4:56 AM, Cao Tuoyu wrote:

>> Hi all,
>>
>> I am using v6.1 GATE in a linux server. I can run macro withour error and I enabled ascii output following the User Guide. Gate can provide ascii output file but they are all empty, even with the example code from the User Guide. Moreover, I find when I use "/gate/output/lmf/enable" to enable lmf output, the software says this command does not exist.
>
>> I checked everything  following the User Guide. So what could be the reason? Is there any trick for this V6.1 GATE which is not in the User Guide? Or missing some particular installation files can cause this problem?  I appreciate so much for any suggestions.
>>

>> Tuoyu Cao

Didier BENOIT, GATE Engineer
Imagerie et Modélisation en Neurobiologie et Cancérologie (IMNC)
IMNC – UMR 8165 CNRS – Université Paris 7 – Université Paris 11
Campus d’Orsay
Bâtiment 440
91406 ORSAY Cedex

Tél : (33) 1 69 15 68 76