[Gate-users] How convert atn.BIN from 32 bit to 16 bit?

Didier Benoit benoit at imnc.in2p3.fr
Fri Nov 18 17:46:48 CET 2011

Hi Chang-Lea,

In fact in your act.bin you have to just assign a number, 20 for instance for the heart, 30 for the liver etc… After in GATE you have to create a map activity file, for instance activitymap.dat, in this file you have to indicate the activity in Bq/voxel. The structure of this file is:
"Number of regions"
"min of region" "max of region" "activity"

For instance if you have assign 20 for the heart and 30 for the liver, you activity map will be:

2
20 20 4
30 30 10

(4 Bq/voxel for the heart and 10 Bq/voxel for the liver)

But I have no idea about the initial activity for your mouse. Maybe you could find the activity in some articles.

Kind regards,
Didier

E-mail : benoit at imnc.in2p3.fr
http://www.imnc.in2p3.fr