[Gate-users] Error in installing Gatev6.1

Michael zb890707 at 126.com
Wed Nov 9 04:31:33 CET 2011

Dear Gaters:

I have already added  the command to the env_gate.sh.
But I met a new error when 'make' the Gate as follows:

source/physics finished
Creating shared library tmp/Linux-g++/Gate/libGate.so ...
Compiling Gate.cc ...
In file included from ./source/digits_hits/include/GateUserActions.hh:40:0,
                 from Gate.cc:17:
/usr/local/gate/GATE_ROOT/geant4/include/G4VTrajectory.hh:86:17: warning: ‘virtual void G4VTrajectory::ShowTrajectory(std::ostream&) const’ was hidden
./source/digits_hits/include/GateTrajectory.hh:75:17: warning:   by ‘virtual void GateTrajectory::ShowTrajectory() const’
Using global libraries ...
Linking Gate
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lXt
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lGpad