[Gate-users] pb with Gate installation

Didier Benoit benoit at imnc.in2p3.fr
Tue Mar 8 12:34:40 CET 2011

Hi,

You have to fill out the file env_gate.sh or env_gate.sh depending on
your environment, and finally you have to source it ('source
env_gate.sh'). Only after you can compile ('make -j2')

Kind Regards,
Didier Benoit

On 03/06/2011 06:22 PM, rsaelle wrote:
> Dear Gate users,
>
> Sorry, here I'm again.
>
> Would you like please to help me finding a solution to this problem :
> I was able to install CLHEP, geant4 and root, however while trying to
> install gate i got this message:
>

> home  ~/Gate6/gate_v6.1]% make -j2
>

> GNUmakefile:16: /GateCommon.gmk: No such file or directory
>
> GNUmakefile:17: /config/binmake.gmk: No such file or directory
>
> make: *** No rule to make target `/config/binmake.gmk'.  Stop.
>

> What does-it mean please ?
>

> Looking forward please to your answer
>

> Thank you very much

Didier BENOIT, GATE Engineer

Imagerie et Modélisation en Neurobiologie et Cancérologie (IMNC)
IMNC – UMR 8165 CNRS – Université Paris 7 – Université Paris 11
Campus d’Orsay
Bâtiment 440
91405 ORSAY Cedex

Tél : (33) 1 69 15 68 76