[Gate-users] What can GATE achieve

Simon Stute gate.stute at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 13:55:17 CEST 2011

Hi,

I think you can already find informations on the GATE website to know what
GATE can achieve (opengatecollaboration.org)
And if you want more details on what kind of research people do with this
software, you can search for articles in journals like Phys Med Biol, IEEE
TMI, IEEE TNS, Medical Physics, that refer to the GATE software and more
simply that reference the GATE official articles (Jan et al 2004 PMB and Jan
et al 2011 PMB).

Kind regards,
Simon