[Gate-users] Simulation aborts with segmentation violation

Jasper C jaspercwork at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 08:47:09 CEST 2011

Hi all,

As a follow up to my earlier post, I figured the problem was related
to the physics processes, and have found that removing the production
threshold for electrons (the only one I had), ie
/gate/physics/Electron/SetCutInRegion  solved the segmentation
violation issue.  So far, my simulation is running.

Regards,

Jasper