[Gate-users] CT dose calculation using DoseActor in GATE scripts.

Md. Shahdatullah md_sabu at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 18 14:27:38 CEST 2011

Dear Gate users,

I, Sabu Shahdatullah, have been studying Masters at King’s College London in
medical physics. Currently I am doing MSc project on clinical CT system
modelling for CTDI calculation. I am completely new user of GATE and using only
for my project to complete.

I am using GATE version 6 (latest one) but having problem when I use DoseActor
for dose calculation while rotating the body phantom for example. However, when
the phantom is steady it’s working okay. In my CT model I use x-ray source, a
collimator and head and body phantom. I would appreciate your comments and
suggestions on this matter.

I look forward to receiving your reply.

Kind regards.

Sabu.