[Gate-users] Three problems with Gate 6.1

MinJae Park MJ at JHMI.edu
Thu Jul 7 16:52:33 CEST 2011

Dear Nikolaos,

I use two sphere of water phantom as your post.
1. radius : 0~0.01mm
2. radius : 0.011mm~20cm
Source is in the sphere #1.

However, I couldn't choose physical model for low energy at this
moment because of "COMMAND NOT FOUND".

Therefore, the result, which I got, could be wrong.

I will post the result after using physical model for low energy.

Thank you,
MJ

//=================================================
//  MinJae Park, Ph.D.
//
//  Johns Hopkins University
//  School of Medicine, Dept of Radiology
//  Division of Medical Imaging Physics
//
//  DialTo:+1-443-287-2005 (Office)
//  MailTo:MJ at ToTi.us, MJ at JHMI.edu
//
//  "You see, But you do not Observe"  - Sherlock Holmes -