[Gate-users] missing event IDs in hits file

Rajaram, Ramya (H USA) ramya.rajaram at siemens.com
Thu Jan 27 22:56:18 CET 2011

Hi Piotr,

I have tried to put the point source at various locations in front of the detector but the problem of missing eventIDs in the hits file still exists. Also, with the visualization commands enabled, it appears that the particles are hitting the detector. So I don't know what is wrong. Could it be somehow related to using pixelated detectors? With a continuous crystal like NaI, I noticed that the eventIDs are much more (yet not completely) continuous.

Thank you very much for offering to investigate the issue. Please let me know if you get a chance to resolve it.

Ramya