[Gate-users] ASCII file voxelized source

Ismet Isnaini ismeth74 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 24 06:17:44 CET 2011

hi everyone,

I was trying to use a voxelized source using gate V6. What i understand from the
Guide, one of the implementation is that I should have an ASCII file with the
first line indicating the number of voxel in one slice (nx and ny) as well as
number of slice in that file (nz).

I have tried to run the program, but I guess, we also need some other
information such as voxel size , as well as total activity, doesnt it?

Is the information in the guideline complete ?

Thanks in advance for any help

regards