[Gate-users] visualizing benchSPECT.mac

Uwe Pietrzyk u.pietrzyk at fz-juelich.de
Tue Feb 15 22:23:17 CET 2011

Hi Emma,

this "CoincidencesFlag" is only valid, when you create coincidences
by the respective command in the digitizer. The benchmark for SPECT
does not use this, as it is configured for SPECT, i.e. single photons.
If you are interested in "Coincidences", I recommend to use the benchPET,
where such events are created and handled, since this is typical
for Positron Emission Tomography (PET).

Hope this is helpful for you

Uwe Pietrzyk

(Prof. Dr. Uwe Pietrzyk, FZ-Juelich/Uni Wuppertal)
-----
On 15.02.2011, at 19:25, Emma Saunders wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I am trying to visualize the output from benchSPECT.mac - I am using vgate
> version 6.0.  I am therefore attempting to output some ascii files using
>
> /gate/output/ascii/setOutFileCoincidencesFlag 1
>
> I get the error however COMMAND NOT FOUND
>
> Any ideas,
>
> Thanks
>
> Ems

/----------------------------------------------------------------------
Prof. Dr. Uwe Pietrzyk
Diplom-Physiker
Institut für Neurowissenschaften und Medizin / INM-4
Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
52425 Jülich
Tel: +49-2461-61 4763
Fax: +49-2461-61 2820 + 8229