[Gate-users] Determination of the proton fluence

Thibault Frisson frisson at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Feb 10 16:48:30 CET 2011

Hi,

This example and the tools will be provide with next release (in few
weeks). We apologize that this information is missing in the example
documentation.

best regards,

Thibault

> Dear Gate-users,
>
> I'm doing simulations with protons beam. I'm obtaining good results for
> the dose profile. I would like to estimate the fluence. Can you help me
> about this subject ?
>
> On the Internet site
> http://wiki.opengatecollaboration.org/index.php/GateRT, I see that, with
> example 6, we can visualize the proton fluence. I don't find files. If
> someone has them, this person could it send them to me? Thank you very
> much.
>
> Best regards,
> Severine Rossomme

Thibault Frisson, Phd
Post-doctorant

Centre de lutte contre le cancer Léon Bérard
Service de radiothérapie
28 rue Laënnec
69373 Lyon cedex 08
Tel : 04 78 78 51 51