[Gate-users] questiones for digitizer

xcao xcao at mail.ihep.ac.cn
Mon Dec 26 08:17:06 CET 2011

Hello, everyone

    I found a strange thing with digitizer when I do a PET detector simulation.
Using multiple processor chains with the threshold/uphold window: 350 keV/700 keV will
get different results with the general Thresholder/Upholder module(using the same threshold/uphold window: 350 keV/700 keV ).

    I have checked the information of Hits, it is not exactly the same with those two digitizer modles.

    Those results have confued me,  I think the threshold/uphold will not effect the hits information, because it is after adder.
can anyone give me more explanation about multiple processor chains? thank you very much!

   below is the two digitizer mac

2011-12-26

xcao