[Gate-users] Automatically save an image of the camera setup

Ida Häggström ida.haggstrom at radfys.umu.se
Wed Dec 14 10:54:41 CET 2011

Hello again!
I found a solution to my own problem!
Just add:

/vis/ogl/set/printMode vectored  <--- or "pixmap" instead of vectored
/vis/ogl/printEPS

to your code and you'll save the current window (OGLSX) as an EPS in your
current directory... It doesn't seem to save a visualized source however,
but visualizations of the camera, phantom and such are saved.
/Ida