[Gate-users] ; -)) EduGATE - Educative examples based on the GATE framework ; -))

Uwe Pietrzyk u.pietrzyk at fz-juelich.de
Thu Dec 8 18:21:59 CET 2011

Dear GATE-Users,

as some of you might already have seen on the OpenGATE-Collaboration
web-page, there is a new menu item under "Download", named EduGATE.
It is a collection of (currently two) simple examples, which can be used
for educative purposes. I use them routinely during my lectures in
Medical Physics, especially for the topic of Medical Imaging and thought
this could be of interest for the whole GATE community and more.

Maybe, you find the time to try them, it's easy to use. README-File guide
you to all essential steps.

Best wishes and kind regards

Uwe Pietrzyk
/----------------------------------------------------------------------
Prof. Dr. Uwe Pietrzyk
Diplom-Physiker
Institut für Neurowissenschaften und Medizin / INM-4
Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
52425 Jülich
Tel: +49-2461-61 4763
Fax: +49-2461-61 2820 + 8229