[Gate-users] about vGate

Geron Bindseil geron9 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 04:00:01 CEST 2011

Hi Narjes,

Before you call the setMaterial command, you must first tell Gate where to
locate the GateMaterials.db file.

Do this by entering the command:

/gate/geometry/setMaterialDatabase
/Insert/Your/Gate/Path/Here/GateMaterials.db

Just find the correct path to the GateMaterials.db file and you will be able
to proceed.

Kind Regards,
Geron

---