[Gate-users] non-uniform source distribution

Enrico Clementel enrico.clementel at ugent.be
Tue Aug 2 18:07:16 CEST 2011

Dear Gate Users,
I'm modeling a Gemini TF scanner with a simple uniform water cylinder in it to test image reconstruction software. I'm using Gate 6.1 and saving to root output.
I kept seeing artifacts in the final image. Saving all the sources location in an image yields the following:
Name: Screen shot 2011-08-02 at 17.56.42.png
Type: image/png
Size: 38536 bytes
Desc: not available