[Gate-users] Help on running the benchmarkPET.mac

Park MinJae MJ at JHMI.edu
Fri Sep 3 01:11:11 CEST 2010

Dear Yiming,

Do you move only benchPET.mac into another directory?

In the benchmarkPET directory, there are a set of working macro files as below:

benchmarkPET.C          benchmarkPET-GATE-Reference.gif  benchPET.mac
camera.mac     phantom.mac  sources.mac
benchmarkPET-fGATE.gif  benchmarkPET.gif                 benchPET.pdf
digitizer.mac  physics.mac  visu.mac

You should copy them into the same directory, too.

Cordially yours,
MJ

//=================================================
//  Ph.D. Park MinJae
//
//  Johns Hopkins University
//  School of Medicine, Dept of Radiology
//  Division of Medical Imaging Physics
//
//  DialTo:+1-410-955-2684 (Office)
//  MailTo:MJ at ToTi.us, MJ at JHMI.edu
//
//  "You see, But you do not Observe"  - Sherlock Holmes -