[Gate-users] Gate running accelerate on multi-core PC

Fernando Rannou rannou at diinf.usach.cl
Wed Oct 13 16:21:10 CEST 2010

Hello
we are currently porting our MPI version of GATE to
version 6. This version transparently and smoothly
parallelizes your jobs in a cluster of computers.

We will eventually ask users to test it and send feedbacks.
If you are interested to try it send an email to Nicolas Vega
(copernicus231 at gmail.com)
who is doing this work.

Fernando

Jan De Beenhouwer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As long as there is no threaded version of Gate, you can use the cluster software.
> Read the manual, and follow the instructions for the openmosix platform. This will
> split your simulation and run it on your 8 cores.
>
> regards,
>
> Jan
>
> On 13 Oct 2010, at 04:31, cindy Dong wrote:
>

>> Hi gate-users:
>>    I'm new to Gate .I have installed Gate4 on my 8-core PC,and  i wanted to
>> accelerate it when running.
>> How can i make full use of these 8 cores?Do i need to install other
>> software?Thanks.
>>
>> sincerely
>> Cindy

y se considera que está limpio.
MailScanner agradece a transtec Computers por su apoyo.