[Gate-users] Automatic installation scripts for Gate 5

Alexandre Dupas alexandre.dupas at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 12:44:36 CEST 2010

Dear users,

To automate the Gate software installation on the latest Ubuntu 10.04
LTS version (Lucid), we wrote a small set of scripts that setup, patch
and install all the main dependencies of Gate version 5.

We provide two versions of the archive. The small edition only
contains the scripts and two libraries that are hard to get otherwise.
You have to get the precise version of the other programs to run the
script. The full edition contains everything needed to install and
setup a Gate install. The full edition is recommended for most user.
The install instructions are provided in the INSTALL files.

Gate 5 small (~2Mo): http://www.sendspace.com/file/86ekz7

Gate 5 full (~140Mo): http://www.sendspace.com/file/f36uzg

If you have any questions or remarks, we will be happy to answer them.

We will be sending patches on the mailing list regarding some issues
with the Gate 5 compilation. These patches are integrated to both
edition of the archive.

Alexandre Dupas and Samuel Burg