[Gate-users] Moby phantom

adibpour adibpour at razi.tums.ac.ir
Sun May 30 09:51:42 CEST 2010

Hi,

Thanks for your help.I've carried out some changes that you mentioned,but after this command( /gate/moby/interfileReader/readFile moby.h33
) i still had this error

ERROR - G4Box()::G4Box():
> Dimensions too small ! - 0, 0, 0

after inserting

instead of

On Sat, 29 May 2010 22:41:05 +0430, AliAsghar Parach wrote
> I think you have a few mistakes in your sent files; as below:
> 1-in your moby.h33 change 1 to 3. !maximum pixel count := +1
> 2- change centre-centre slice separation (pixels) := +0.000+00 to 0.8
> 3- you defined visulisation commands in your main.mac file and but you disabled your visulisation in moby.mac file it seems wrong.
> 4- you should disable /gate/geometry/enableAutoUpdate in moby.mac file. i think this command is by rebuild command that you used in your macros.
> 5- if you used gate_6 some commands is changed in gate_6 compare with previous versions, such as physics definition , ....
>
> hope this help you.

Dear gate-users,

Email: adibpour at razi.tums.ac.ir
      f.adibpour at gmail.com

Cell phone:+989123679749

/gate/world/daughters/insert parameterizedBoxMatrix

/gate/world/daughters/insert regularMatrix

this error will be appeared:

'!ror: Could not open header file 'moby.i33
Idle> /gate/geometry/rebuild
G4PhysicalVolumeModel::Validate() called.
 Volume of the same name and copy number ("world_phys", copy 0) still exists
and is being used.
 WARNING: This does not necessarily guarantee it's the same
 volume you originally specified in /vis/scene/add/.

Please find the attachment.

any help will be highly appreciated.

believed to be clean.