[Gate-users] Moby phantom

AliAsghar Parach aaparach at gmail.com
Sat May 29 20:11:05 CEST 2010

I think you have a few mistakes in your sent files; as below:
1-in your moby.h33 change 1 to 3. !maximum pixel count := +1
2- change centre-centre slice separation (pixels) := +0.000+00 to 0.8
3- you defined visulisation commands in your main.mac file and but you
disabled your visulisation in moby.mac file it seems wrong.
4- you should disable /gate/geometry/enableAutoUpdate in moby.mac file. i
think this command is by rebuild command that you used in your macros.
5- if you used gate_6 some commands is changed in gate_6 compare with
previous versions, such as physics definition , ....

hope this help you.

On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 5:51 PM, adibpour <adibpour at razi.tums.ac.ir> wrote:

> Dear gate-users,
> I'm trying to implement Moby phantom in gate.
> When i enter the commands line by line,after this command
>
> /gate/moby/interfileReader/readFile moby.i33
>
> i encounter this erchangror:
>
>  *** Break *** segmentation violation
>  0x033f0994 in _IO_vfscanf + 0x2904 from /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libc.so.6
>  0x033f4453 in vfscanf + 0x33 from /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libc.so.6
>  0x033f449f in fscanf + 0x1f from /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libc.so.6
>  0x00556a5b in _ZN32GateGeometryVoxelInterfileReader7ReadKeyEP8_IO_FILE +
> 0x5b
> from /home/gate/Progs/Gate/gate_v6.0_p01/tmp/Linux-g++/Gate/libGate.so
>
> and when i run the moby.mac file  ,the problem below occurs:
>
> ERROR - G4Box()::G4Box():
> Dimensions too small ! - 0, 0, 0
>
> I have enclsed all my files in attachment.
> any help would be appreciated.
>
> Best Regards
> --
> Farzaneh Adibpour
>
> MSc Student, Department of Medical physics and Biomedical
> Engineering,Tehran
> University of Medical Sciences
> Member of Medical Imaging Systems Research Group, Research Center for
> Science
> and Technology in Medicine
> Email: adibpour at razi.tums.ac.ir
>       f.adibpour at gmail.com
>
> Cell phone:+989123679749
>

> --
> believed to be clean.

Ali Asghar Parach,Ph.D. student in Medical Physics,Tarbiat Modares
University,Tehran,Iran