[Gate-users] voxelized phantom

CALEMBERT, Dimitri Dimitri.CALEMBERT at chu-brugmann.be
Fri Mar 19 15:08:32 CET 2010

Hi gaters,

I use an voxelize phantom (48 pictures of 256x256 pixels in ASCII) but there is this problem
/gate/thorax/imageReader/readFile corpsphant.dat

GateSourceVoxelImageReader::ReadFile : fileName: corpsphant.dat

nx ny nz: 256 256 48

dx dy dz: 2.21 2.21 4.42

GateSourceVoxelImageReader::ReadFile: WARNING: voxel not added (material translation not found)

Someone know why it doesn't work?

Can I use the same file for the phantom and the source?

what is the unit of dx dy dz? (cm,mm)

This message is normal?

imageValue: 65 material: Lung, visible false, rgba(0,0,0,0.2)

GateMaterialDatabase: did not load properties table for material 'Lung'.

This is only a problem when OPTICAL PHOTONS are transported in this material.'

I put the usefull files in annex (there is only the three first picture of the phantom in the file corpsphant.dat)

Thank you for your help,

Best regards,

Dimitri