[Gate-users] RE : Dose_calculation_GATE6

Simon Stute gate.stute at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 11:17:33 CET 2010

Hi,

So in this case I recommend you to take advantage in Gate_v6 of the new
concept of actors, thanks to radiotherapists !

See
http://wiki.opengatecollaboration.org/index.php/Users_Guide_V6:Readout_parameters_for_Radiotherapy_applications:_Actors
There is an actor dedicated to dose deposited calculation and many tools
concerning this.

Hope this helps !
Simon