[Gate-users] No annihilations in the phantom but just in the source

Dimitri DWORAK dimitridworak at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 30 16:56:56 CEST 2010

I have take the position in X and Y  of annihilation in the file Singles.dat (Column 4, 5)

There aren't any information about scattering in output files but if they have scattering it must have some annihilations out of the source
and in the phantom but here we see on the graph that they haven't .

My goal isn't to see scattering but have an ideal of the position of all annihilation in and out of t.he source

Is it possible that they call annihilation in the wikihelp be the place where the positron is generated and not the position of his annihilation?

Dimitri