[Gate-users] No annihilations in the phantom but just in the source

Dimitri DWORAK dimitridworak at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 30 10:59:24 CEST 2010

Hi

I have simulated a spherical source  of F18 with a radius of 0.5mm in a Phantom of Plexiglas but when i plot all
positions of annihilation between positrons and electrons giving by the Singles file i see that all annihilations are
in the source (graph is attach to the mail ) they are no scattering of positrons in the phantom.

I have check my physic list and the Multiplescattering  option for e+ and e- is in it.

Could you help me please?

DWORAK Dimitri

Hotmail : Simple et Efficace qui vous facilite la vie… Découvrez la NOW génération !
http://www.windowslive.fr/hotmail/nowgeneration/