[Gate-users] Losing the way

AliAsghar Parach aaparach at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 19:52:03 CEST 2010

dear Dr Frisson
I read that link about cutoff and variance reduction, but i can't find any
cutoff production or other parameters for characteristic X-Rays..
my requirement is specially is about *characteristic X-Rays*, delta rays and
secondary electrons.
would you please tell me more details about  *characteristic X-Rays *production
in GATE6?

best regards.