[Gate-users] Inactive X-ray commands

sebnem erturk sebnem.erturk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 14:25:48 CEST 2010

Hi All,

I have some suspicious how should model below commands with GATE_v6.0_p01

Gate_v4
#######################
#       I N A C T I V E    S E C O N D A R Y   E L E C T R O N S
/gate/physics/setElectronCut   30. cm

#       I N A C T I V E    X - R A Y S
/gate/physics/setXRayCut 20. keV
/gate/physics/setDeltaRayCut 1. GeV

Currently, I am using below physics list  for .v6, however I am not 100%
clear how should I put Inactive X-ray commands into my macro in a proper way
?

What do you suggest me in that point, are there any alternative commands for
this in Gate_v6?

Gate_v6.0_p01
##############

#  P H Y S I C S
#####
/gate/physics/addProcess LowEnergyPhotoElectric
/gate/physics/addProcess LowEnergyCompton
/gate/physics/addProcess LowEnergyRayleighScattering

/gate/physics/addProcess ElectronIonisation
/gate/physics/addProcess Bremsstrahlung
/gate/physics/addProcess MultipleScattering e-

/gate/physics/processList Enabled
/gate/physics/processList Initialized

#  C U T S
#####
# Cuts for particle in WORLD
##
/gate/physics/Gamma/SetCutInRegion      SPECThead 0.1 cm
/gate/physics/Electron/SetCutInRegion   SPECThead 1.0 cm
/gate/physics/displayCuts

Best regards,

---
Sebnem Erturk