[Gate-users] NCAT Source-phantom

Simon Stute gate.stute at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 12:49:13 CET 2010

Hi,

I did not understand that this is a systematic error ! in this case it is
not a rounding error, something goes wrong in your simulation definition I
think.
But it is strange that your macro ran fine in Gate4 and not anymore in
Gate5...

2 questions:

 - If you really change nothing in your macro (I mean really nothing) and
you launch it using Gate4, does it work ?
 - which G4 versions are you currently using with Gate4 and Gate5, the same
or different ? and which ?

Cheers,
Simon