[Gate-users] NCAT Source-phantom

Cláudia Régio Brambilla claudinha.rb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 20:49:44 CET 2010

Hello,

Thanks for clarify my question, I didn’t know about this problem in G4. I’m
using a random seed (auto) and all runs have been  with the same problem.
What Do you suggest for this problem? Is Just to run many times after bug
until work? Or Is the best way to change the regular matrix for compress or
another compatible command?

Thanks all  for all suggestions

Best regards

Cláudia