[Gate-users] NCAT Source-phantom

Ida Häggström ida.haggstrom at radfys.umu.se
Thu Jan 21 08:35:07 CET 2010

Dear Cláudia,

I've seen that error message myself and have not figured out exactly why it
appears. I got it when I used a voxelized phantom based on
"parameterizedBoxMatrix" in Gate 5 (never used Gate 4). When I switched to
"compressedMatrix" instead, everything else exactly the same, the error
disappeared. You can give it a go! =) You can also try "regularMatrix".

/Ida