[Gate-users] Login Failure

Irène Buvat buvat at imnc.in2p3.fr
Sat Feb 27 21:29:37 CET 2010

Dear Gate users,

>I have the same problem in logging in. Whenever
>I'd like to log in, I face to "Failure Login".
>I am sure that I enter username/password correctly.

We are working on the problem. Meanwhile, if you
have login troubles, can you please check that
javascript is activated in your browser ?

If you can't login, I can always reset your
password, please just send me an email. Please
also tell me which browser you are using.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

All my best,

Irene
--
Irene Buvat, PhD
Projet "Quantification en Imagerie Moléculaire"

Tel : (33) (0)1 69 15 36 40
Fax : (33) (0)1 69 15 71 96
e-mail : buvat at imnc.in2p3.fr
http://www.guillemet.org/irene