[Gate-users] Fw: Voxellized Source (illegal application state -- command refused)

Navid Zeraatkar navid_zeraatkar at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 17 14:07:36 CET 2010

Dear all

I'd like to implement voxellized phantom and voxelized source. I had no problem in implementation of voxelized phantom. but when I wanted to execute voxellized source, after the first line I faced an error:

/gate/source/addSource voxelSource voxel
illegal application state -- command refused

any help would be appreciated.

Navid Zeraatkar
MSc Student, Department of Radiation Medicine Engineering, Shahid Beheshti University of Tehran
Member of Medical Imaging Systems Research Group, Research Center for Science and Technology in Medicine (RCSTIM), Tehran University of Medical Sciences
Email: na.zeraatkar at mail.sbu.ac.ir
          navid_zeraatkar at yahoo.com
Tel: +9821 66581563
Mobile: +989102114574