[Gate-users] problem in energy deposited

Esteban Venialgo venialgo at cae.cnea.gov.ar
Wed Apr 28 19:52:35 CEST 2010

Hi hadi taleshi,

Yes, you're right. The user's guide says that.
But the number of columns is not fixed, because it depends on the definition of your system, the quantity of columns reserved for volumneIDs can change depending on the system used.

In the file that you've sent, I think that you have the next information:

Column 1: Run ID
Column 1: Event ID
Column 3: ID of the source
Columns 4,5,6: XYZ annihilation
Columns 7,8,9: IDs RELATED TO YOUR SYSTEM DEFINITION
Columns 10: The time stamp (Which ALWAYS are the numbers with the highest precision)
Column 11: Energy of the single
Column 12,13,14: XYZ of the single.

                 Bye, Esteban.