[Gate-users] fastI124 source

Federico Zagni fedez83 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 13:17:05 CEST 2010

Dear Gaters,

I am experiencing some troubles with the "fastI124" type of source. When i
select it and run the simulation I get a "segmentation violation" error
message. In the openGL window are visible just few events before the crash.
Has anyone ever encountered this problem? Is it possible I am doing
something wrong in my macro?
I am using Gate v6.0_p01, Geant4 9.2 p02.  In Gate v5.0.0_p01 my macro (just
changed the physics list, of course) seems to work fine.

I also tried the PET example in Gate6 just modifying the
/gate/source/posiC11/setType command from "backtoback" to "fastI124", and i
get the same crash.

Any advice would be appreciated
Regards

Federico Zagni