[Gate-users] no random seeds

Simon Stute gate.stute at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 17:32:34 CEST 2009

Hi Zhi,

The version 5 of Gate do not use random seed in file anymore. It is much
more simple, simply use command /gate/random/setEngineSeed (default, auto,
or a number).
You can see the manual for more details.

If you do really want some seed files, use the gjs of the version 4. The
random seed files are not created longer, but it still says they are, sorry
... it will be corrected on next patch or version.

Cheers,
Simon