[Gate-users] [gate-users] Voxellized phantom problem?

AliAsghar Parach aaparach at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 16:23:45 CET 2009

Dear Choi,
for voxelised phantom you must first convert your phantom to uint16 (eg:
with matlab) and then convert it to interfile format (eg: with Xmedcon).
then according to GATE voxel_phantom example change it's header file to
correct format. secondly if you use voxelised source, displace the whole
voxel_source to 1/2 of each dimension .
at the end make sure that world dimension is larger than all shapes or
phantoms that used.

hope this help you

2009/10/28 Yu-Na Choi <choyyuna at yonsei.ac.kr>

> Dear all,
>
> I'm trying to incorporate a voxelized XCAT(MCAT, NCAT, MOBY) digital
> phantom
> into GATE and I'm having some difficulties.
> The following is the error which Gate output
>
> *ERROR - G4Box()::G4Box(): hof_brain_S
>
> Dimensions too small ! - 0, 0, 0*
>
> what should I do?  If you use the these digital phantoms, let me know the
> gate code for application in GATE.
>
> Best regards
> Choi
>

> *
> *

> Yu-Na Choi, Master candidate. MIIIL
> (Medical Imaging Instrumentation & Informatics Lab)
>
> Dept. of Radiological Science/Radiology
> Yonsei University College of Health Science/Medicine
> Cell Phone) 010-5131-7288
> Office Phone) 033-760-2963
> Fax) 033-760-2562
> e-mail) choyyuna at yonsei.ac.kr

Ali Asghar Parach,Ph.D. student in Medical Physics,Tarbiat Modares
University,Tehran,Iran