[Gate-users] (no subject)

Nassiri Moulay Ali moulay.ali.nassiri at umontreal.ca
Wed Nov 11 20:33:43 CET 2009

Hello Zohor

 did your resolve your problem. I have the same problem.

thanks for your help.

Ali

I am trying to use LMF format in STIR software.
I install an extra zip of LMF.zip file.
However, compilation fails and give the following message:

/usr/local/GATE/STIR/local/listmode/CListModeDataLMF.cxx:86: erreur:
cannot allocate an object of abstract type «stir::CListRecordLMF"
/usr/local/GATE/STIR/include/local/stir/listmode/CListRecordLMF.h:96:
note:   because the following virtual functions are pure within
«stir::CListRecordLMF":
./include/stir/listmode/CListRecord.h:133: note:        virtual long
unsigned int stir::CListTime::get_time_in_millisecs() const
./include/stir/listmode/CListRecord.h:137: note:        virtual
stir::Succeeded stir::CListTime::set_time_in_millisecs(long unsigned int)

did anyone meet this problem before???
I appreciate any suggestion.
Thanks.
zehor