[Gate-users] optical and traditional Singles.

Niklas Rehfeld rehfeld at imnc.in2p3.fr
Wed May 27 09:57:30 CEST 2009

Dear Esteban,

On Tue, 26 May 2009 20:59:34 +0200, <venialgo at cae.cnea.gov.ar> wrote:

> .I read your e-mail, and you recommend to run the "standard analysis"..
> I'm using "fast analysis" because I want to speed up the simulation, but
> in the manual says that the compton interaction in the crystal is
> missing.
> And,  what does missing mean ??
> 1) Simulated but not stored, or
> 2) Not simulated, so not stored,

I am quite sure that 1) is meant (looking at the stucture of the Gate
source code) though I haven't verified this.
Also, a short look in the user guide reveals: "The following information
is missing: ... Compton volume name ...".
I think it is quite clearly formulated that the _information_ is missing.

All the best,

Niklas