[Gate-users] Dose in a voxelized phantom

E. Saeedzadeh esaeedzadeh at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 09:20:06 CET 2009

 Hello!

I'm very new to Gate and I have solved some problems to install it. I think
geant4.9.1 and gate_v4.0.0 is installed properly by now and I try to
calculate Dose in a voxelized phantom.

I could define my voxelized phantom and cheked its geometry in OGLIX. The
problem is, when I disable the visualization and run the program, I recieve

#######################
  # GATE is running !! #
Graphics systems deleted.
Visualization Manager deleting...
G4 kernel has come to Quit state.

and the running is quitted, I can not find out the reason!

Is there anyone who already did manage to simulate such a phantom for
calculating Dose?

Thanks for your help.
Elham