[Gate-users] Couldnt run Gate command: v4.0.0 on Mac OS X 10.5.4

Massimiliano Colarieti-Tosti mct at kth.se
Mon Feb 23 13:19:57 CET 2009

hello!

    i am having a similar problem.
could you please attach again the offended files, i.e.:
GateCrossSectionsTable.hh
GateCrossSectionsTable.cc
or could you please tell me how i can recover them from the archive?
i am a newbie and was not able to find them.

thanks a lot in advance,

/mamo

#
m a s s i m i l i a n o  c o l a r i e t i  -  t o s t i
@
Royal Institute of Technology,
School of Technology and Health -
Marinens väg 30,