[Gate-users] Command not found, directories missing

Edoardo Pasca e.pasca at nki.nl
Fri Feb 6 13:43:36 CET 2009

On Fri, 2009-02-06 at 13:30 +0100, mario bachaalany wrote:
> Hello everyone.
>
> I'm starting to use gate. The compilation with gcc and g++ 3.3.5 was
> finished normaly.
> During compilation, I wrote all of stdout to a log file.  I monitored the
> build, so as to catch messages written to stderr.
> And all messages are normal except any warning to unsed parameters.
>

> ***** COMMAND NOT FOUND </gate/digitizer/Singles/insert adder> *****
> ----------------------
>
> ***** COMMAND NOT FOUND </gate/output/ascii/setOutFileHitsFlag 0> *****
>
> ***** Batch is interupted!! *****
> Idle>
>
> The problem is that there are some directories missing :
> gate/digitizer
> gate/output/ascii and gate/output/root
>

>From what you write it's not so easy to get an idea. It looks like you
can't define the proper digitizer, and can't define the output; so you
have a pretty useless Gate version... Maybe posting the logs of
compilation can help (maybe filter out the interesting stuff).

In any case, are you sure to have set the environment variables
correctly? I attach the files I source before starting Gate from csh.
Give a look and change what has to be changed for your configuration.

Ciao

Edo