[Gate-users] Re : Gate on Vmware

Davi Ezequiel François davifrancois at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 17 16:20:43 CEST 2009

Dears GATE users,

I installed GATE 4.0 in VMWare with Windows Vista (I used Fedora 10 as virtual machine), it worked fine.

I have also tested GATE with other Linux operating systems and always worked well.

The biggest problem is that GATE simulation time is increased, but this isn’t a GATE problem, it is usually a problem of virtualization.

Davi Ezequiel François

NIMed - Núcleo de Pesquisas em Imagens Médicas
Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio Grande do Sul
Av. Ipiranga 6681 Prédio 96A - sala 220 - Porto Alegre - RS - Brasil CEP 90619-900 - Fone: (55) (51) 3320.3682 R. 7813
http://www.pucrs.br/fisica/pesquisas/nimed/index.htm
http://www.pucrs.br/