[Gate-users] Gate_v4.0.0 & gcc

Alan Green alan.green at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Sep 4 16:57:36 CEST 2008

Hello all

I have just installed SUSE 11.0 on a workstation and am intending to put
GATE on it. I note the gcc that comes with the system reports itself as
being version 4.3.1; since the new GATE website says version  4.0.0
requires gcc 3.2 - 4.1, do I need to "downgrade" my gcc to be in that
range?

Best regards

Alan

Dr Alan J Green