[Gate-users] Setting random seed

万陆 loowan2006 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 19:23:57 CEST 2008

Please give us the detailed parameters, for your OS platform, your GATE
version, and how you run the same .mac file.

2008/10/7 徐铖 <xchengbio2006 at gmail.com>

> Dear Gaters:
>
>      I've met a problem:
>
>      I'd like to obtain gateHits data with large quantity. But the data
> getting from different files are the same if the same .mac file is used.
> I heard that  different  random seeds  should be set to solve that problem.
> But I don't know how.
>
>      I'll be appreciate if you can give any help.

Lu Wan
School of Life Science and Technology, Huazhong Uni. of Sci. & Tech.
Room 503, D11 Building
1037 Luoyu Road, Wuhan 430074, P. R. China
Tel:+86-27-8779-2294
Fax:+86-27-8779-2294
Email:loowan2006 at gmail.com <Email%3Aloowan2006 at gmail.com>