[Gate-users] Pixelated crystal array with SPECThead system interfile output problem!!!

sebnem erturk sebnem.erturk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 11:23:14 CEST 2008

Hi All!

As far as I understood that, when you try the pixelated crystal
configuration with theSPECThead system, you can't obtain the expected
interfile output but the ROOT output I think.

Up to now, I tried two macros, one of them, block crystal , it  produces
expected interfile output, the other pixelated crystal array, I can't obtain
expected interfile output result.          ( I mean gate.sin file)

Is there anyway to obtain  interfile output with pixelated crystal
configuration also with the SPECThead?

Thank you!

sebnem