[Gate-users] Cylinder source

Yun Dong dongyun at iit.edu
Wed Nov 12 21:42:50 CET 2008

Hi Marc,

Thanks for your help. It works now. I believe the commands, /gps/posrot1
and /gps/posrot2, don't appear in the GATE manual, but I found them in
Geant4 documents about gps, "/gps/pos/rot1" and "/gps/pos/rot2", with a
little differences with what you gave me. I feel curious how can users
find them, should I look at source codes?

Best,
Yun