[Gate-users] New 3D PET image reconstruction software available for GATE

Jean-Daniel Leroux Jean-Daniel.Leroux at USherbrooke.ca
Wed Nov 5 17:22:04 CET 2008

Some people ask me if it is possible to reconstruct image for SPECT and CT with
TIRIUS.

In the current release of TIRIUS the answer is no, only PET reconstruction is
supported. However, if there is enough people who are interested in integrating
SPECT and CT algorithms in TIRIUS and that are welling to contribute, I may add
support for SPECT and CT in a next release.

I have created a new Forum discussion on this subject on Sourceforge.net, you
can post your comments there.

Jean-Daniel Leroux