[Gate-users] CompressedMatrix phantom object

Richard Taschereau RTaschereau at mednet.ucla.edu
Tue May 20 23:14:13 CEST 2008

Hi Hyejoo,

Unfortunately, the answer is no; there is no ³include² list that would work
the opposite way than the ³include² list does.  You will have to list all
organs.

Richard

On 5/20/08 1:59 PM, "kangh at mskcc.org" <kangh at mskcc.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am thinking to use compressedMatrix instead of parameterizedBoxMatrix to
> generate a voxelized phantom to save simulation time.
>
> On p 89 of the latest user guide manual, it says that I could exclude regions
> from being compressed by listing the materials.
>
> Is there any way to list a whole phantom (patient) in the exclude list other
> than listing all the organs?  What I am thinking to do is to compress all the
> voxels of the air around the phantom but not the phantom itself.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Hyejoo
>

>      =====================================================================
>
>      Please note that this e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be
>      privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure under
>      applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended
>      recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
>      message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
>      reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this
>      communication or any of its attachments is strictly prohibited.  If
>      you have received this communication in error, please notify the
>      sender immediately by replying to this message and deleting this
>      message, any attachments, and all copies and backups from your
>      computer.

Richard Taschereau, Ph.D.
Crump Institute for Molecular Imaging
University of California Los Angeles
700 Westwood Plaza, A222
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1770
Phone: (310) 825-0697
Fax:     (310) 206-8975
email: RTaschereau at mednet.ucla.edu

IMPORTANT WARNING:  This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner.  Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us by return email, and delete this message from your computer.