[Gate-users] Error messege about EXE_01, EXE_04 in LMF

임현경 lichips at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 27 16:34:23 CEST 2008

Dear, GATE users.

I installed gate_v3.1.2, geant4.9.0, lmf_v3.0, root5.14, clhep2.0.2.3.
I didn`t have any error during installed.

But I had stranger error when I tried to run EXE_01, EXE_04 for test .ccs file.

In EXE_01

lmf_v3.0/examples# EXE_01

***************************

What do you want to store ?
1 : event record
   (y / n) :

in this situation we can choose y or n.
but it couldn`t recognize character 'y' or 'n'.

so it shows,

   (y / n) : y
**** ERROR !!! TRY AGAIN ****

   (y / n) : n
**** ERROR !!! TRY AGAIN ****

In EXE_04

I can insert numbers like verbose level, coincidence window, stack cut time and choose searching mode.

However I couldn`t insert character 'y' or 'n' when I should choose one for question 'Do you want to save multiples ?'
It`s also same error.

Have ever been seen the error like this?